School of Management Undergraduate Programs information
Requirements. At least 120 credits, as follows:
- Minimum grade point averages of 2.0 in the major area, 2.0 in all courses taken in the School of Management, and 2.0 in college work overall.
- BUS 110 , BUS 115 or equivalent, ACC 201 , ACC 202 , MGT 211 , BUS 250 , MGT 313 , MKT 330 , MGT 341 , FIN 361 , MGT 371 , BUS 381 , INB 385 , MGT 489 .
- At least 48 credits in business administration, including at least 36 credits in upper-division courses and at least 30 credits completed at the University of Michigan-Flint.
- A two-course, non-business focus elective (at least 6 credits) from any one of the following topic areas: anthropology, communication, computer science, economics, ethics (HCR 304 ; PHL 162 , PHL 174 PHL 271 , PHL 361 , PHL 362 ), foreign language (ARB 111-212, ASL 111 , ASL 112 ; CHN 111 , CHN 112 ; FRN 111-212; GER 111, GER 112-212; ITL 111-212; JPN 111-212; RUS 111-212; SPN 111-212), history, international studies, or sociology. Non-business focus elective courses cannot be double counted for general education or other business requirements.
- Completion of at least 60 credits in courses other than business, including General Education requirements and specific course requirements in English, mathematics and economics (ENG 112 , COM 338 /ENG 338 , MTH 118 , ECN 201 , ECN 202 ).
- Completion of at least 45 credits while enrolled at the University of Michigan-Flint (in residence), including the last 30 credits (senior year enrollment). Transfer of credits at the 300-400 level is limited to AACSB-accredited institutions and those that have articulation agreements with UM-Flint.
- Additional requirements for a major in one of the following:
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
Minimum Credits For the Degree. 120 credits